The first Online Event for the BALAS Community will be held virtually this coming Friday May, 29th.
We will have two blocks of Doctoral Panels, MORNING from 9 to 11:30 (ET) and AFTERNOON from 15 to 19 (ET).
We will have a Panel discussing the challenges of going from the Dissertation to Published articles with Dr. Joao Mauricio Boaventura, Editor of RBGN (WoS indexed).
We will be using the HOPIN.to platform
CONNECTION AND TECHNICAL INFORMATION
FOR PRESENTERS (DOCTORAL STUDENTS)
1. You need to register in the link provided.
2. You need to prepare a slide presentation in ppt or pdf. Please consider that you have 10-12 minutes. Slides need to be clear and in English.
3. We will host a 2 hour prep session TODAY THURSDAY 28 th., from 16:00 to 18:00 Eastern Time. LINK to the Preparation Session
Friday May 29th, 2020 (ET, US Eastern Time, GMT-4)
08:30 - Login
09:00 - 09:20 Opening Session Click here to see the video
09:20 - 10:20 Sessions 1. Doctoral Student Presentations 1
10:20 - 10:40 Break
10:40 - 11:40 Sessions 2. Doctoral Student Presentations
11:30 - 15:00 Lunch Break
15:00 - 16:00 Guest Speaker: Joao Mauricio Boaventura, Editor RBGN (WoS):
16:00 - 16:15 Break
16:15 - 17:15 Sessions 3. Doctoral Student Presentations 3
17:15 - 17:30 Break
17:30 - 18:30 Sessions 4. Doctoral Student Presentation 4
18:30 - Closing Ceremony: Click here to see the video
18:45 - Get Together: Pictures & Socializing
LOGIN / REGISTRATION FOR GENERAL PUBLIC
1. Enter using the following link: https://hopin.to/events/online-balas-doctoral-colloquium
2. Login into the Registration Page using the access code: balas2020
3. Select the right Ticket (Student or pr Professor)
4. Create a HOPIN.to account (if you hadn't done it before).
After this process is completed, you will be in the RECEPTION area of the Event. Look for the Live Sessions, Scroll down for the Schedule, or Visit the "Sessions" icon that is in the left border of your window.
More detailed login info in this page
Technical Hotline- Zoom Chat Connect Here