BALAS sustains its programs and activities through the generous support of our Institutional Members. The designated representative from our Institutional members receive all of the benefits of individual members as well as a waiver of the annual conference registration fee of approximately US$350. In addition, Institutional members are recognized on all BALAS publications and attend special activities at our annual conference in honor of their support. Annual Institutional membership is only US$500.
If you have already registered, please login HERE.
To join as an Institutional Member please complete the online membership form.
Institutional Member benefits include:
- Waiver of conference registration fee for one representative from the institutional at the BALAS Annual Conference
- Participation in special events at the annual conference for Institutional Members
- Special recognition at the annual conference
- Recognition of Institutional support on BALAS publications
- The BALAS Newsletter offers a vehicle for information exchange among international members.
- Participation in BALAS e-news
- The Annual Conference provides an opportunity to network and share research, teaching cases and discuss topics relevant to the Latin American business environment.
- Outstanding research is recognized at the Annual Conference and presented papers are published in the Conference Proceedings.
- The Membership Directory provides useful information about members: current research interests, specializations, country expertise, as well as complete mailing information and organization affiliation.
Please contact the BALAS Executive Office if you have any questions regarding membership and benefits: firstname.lastname@example.org